Red Boxes designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott
Architect: Whitelands College | West Hill | Putney
Resident: Swan Walk 1985-1986 | Walpole 19986-1988
Employability in the Arts
Contemporary Professional Practice
BELIEVE IN THE BARN
0. Time - it is not negotiable
1. Planning and Research - it is essential
2. Possitivity - be it
3. Energy - get it
4. Kindness - do it
5. Diversity - develop it
6. Pro-activity - go for it
7. Creativity and Vision
- LISTENING (no notes)
- TALKING (be brave)
- BEING PRESENT (no phones)
FOUR KEY STORIES
- The Gingerbread Man: herbs and spices, elbows and knees
- Post Offices: being the Post Master General
- The Ladybird Affect: appearing soon...
- Believe in the Barn: £7,000 to create 7 environments!
Never in a more richer position:
socially, academically, financially, domestically, philosophically...
than when you are studying.