Photos: Marc Brenner
National Theatre: Olivier
Director: Bijan Sheibani
Set Designer: Giles Cadle
Costume Designer: Moritz Junge
Lighting Designer: Mark Henderson
Music and Sound: Dan Jones
Movement Director: Aline David
Cookery Consultant: Jeremy Lee
- the choreography / the movement
- the tableaux
- the silence (the stillness) amidst the noise
- the stylisation: period / costume / movement et al
- British Society - 50's - present: nothing changes!
- the racism
- a sense / the sense of community
- the interlude: the dreaming
- the bus driver
- the working man
- being the meat someone else's sandwich
- what is there more?
- Tom Brooke as Peter
Why would someone walk away from this performance and say: 'we may have enjoyed it more if we had left at the interval'?
The whole point of the piece is fully revealed during the Interlude and Part Two...