Wednesday 18 July 2012

granny big pants # 2



Scene 11: ALL THE THINGS...

I want to be a Marine Biologist.

I want to stop time!

I want to know when you die.

Be remembered when I die.

Visit everywhere in the world.

I want to be a Scientist.

And an actor.

I want to buy the Empire State Building.

I don’t want to be blown up!

I want to have a huge buffet with five courses at a posh restaurant.

With profiterolls!

I want to marry Justin Bieber, all of One Direction and Cody Simpson.

I want to have a happy family.

With an amazing husband and a perfect baby.

And a perfect house.

I want to go on Come Dine With Me.

I want to be a Comedian and a Writer.

I want to go hand-gliding, mountain climbing, snowboarding, windsurfing, land surfing and skate-boarding.

Be a photojournalist.

I would love to eat a whole tub of toffee honey crunch ice-cream.

I could write a book.

I want to take everything as it comes.

I want to be able to be any animal at any time.

I want to be a bunny rabbit.

I want to be anything.

Surprise me!

When I grow up, old, older, I want to be a cloud. Be me. Float around: singing, drawing, writing for the world. When I grow up, old, older, I don’t want to work as a cloud, I want to be free, everything, my dreams, everything, me!

I want to live in a house with high ceilings and big windows.

I want to be pretty and popular.

I want to get an A* in everything.

I want to be immortal.

I want to be a good witch.

I want to live lavishly.

Go to Paris and sky-dive off the Eiffel Tower.

I want to be made of chocolate so that I can eat myself.

We all want to be made of chocolate!

If they make a Space Hotel, I want to go there.

I don’t know if I want to have children because I know how stressful I can be.

I don’t want to be an accountant, I’m not that good at maths.

I might be an artist.

It would be awesome to have long hair like Rapunzel and swing on it like a monkey swinging on vines.

Maybe I could be a lion or a tiger or a Cheshire Cat.

I want to be a Fashion Designer.

I want to help people.I want to see London, California, New York, Los Angeles, India. Lots of places.

I want to have two, maybe three children. One of each. One boy. Two girls.

I want to be the best.

I don’t want to be afraid.

One day I want to be a vet: to look after animals and help them.

I want to have a horse of my own. Maybe even be a horse.

It would be lovely to get a really good degree at university.

I want to win the lottery.

I want to be a soldier. And I don’t want to die.

I want to tell one of the teachers at my school not to be so miserable and cross all the time.

I want to go to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, America, the North Pole, the South Pole.

I want to be a whale, a bird and a cheetah.

I want to invent something that changes the world.

I want to be able to do magic.

I want to be the first man on Mars.

I would love to design buildings and houses.

I want to be respected.

I don’t want ever to be told, not to do what I love to do.

Wouldn’t it be amazing to fly!

Go as high as you can.

Maybe even go to a different dimension.

[Junior Drama: aged 8-13 years]

No comments: